Friday, May 29, 2009

The Air Up Here *IS* Better

As all well educated men know, the taller you are the better the air is that you breathe. To try and tip the scales back in the direction of the short folk, I offer two weekend solutions:

1) Go see UP. It opens today and from what I can tell of the trailers, it should remind us all that there is a world of amazing-ness (it's my blog and I'll create words if I want to!) just beyond the extent of our imagination. And since it is about a crotchety old man - I am expecting several "angry fist in the air moments" - who takes off into the great air beyond, perhaps it will offer some suggestions on how to get that "better air" my tall brethren and I are suckin in. Even if it just means that all the short people need to get in a hot air balloon and fly away. Not that that's what I am suggesting...

2) Attend Earthfest 2009. Instead of complaining that all the tall folks are getting the better air, how about we all get together, listen to some 90's rock, score some free Whole Foods goodies and - oh yea - learn about how we can save Mother Earth. We could actually make ALL the air better, not just the air Shaq and I are breathing. I plan on attending but that's only bc I am a sucker for boys in flannel shirts. Obviously, I am all set with the good air.

Happy weekend folks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're sticking with the vertical theme - own it!

    ReplyDelete